Wednesday 19 November 2008

Victim Of Geography

It has come to my attention that my expensive new coat, which I believed made me look (from the neck down at least) like Mariella Frostrup at the Hay-On Wye-festival actually makes me look like a middle-aged geography teacher on a field trip. 

Luckily my love of the cagoule and its related garments is sufficiently strong that I can withstand the force of this blow.

And perhaps that is what I'm meant to be doing with the rest of my life. Finally I have glimpsed my future in mirrors and shop windows. I will go forth and spread the gospel of the ox-bow lake.

1 comment:

Chris Addison said...

Bragg! A Bragg reference! God, I love that album.

"No amount of poetry will mend this broken heart,
But you can put the hoover round if you want to make a start."

Genius.